Sunday, 25 December 2016

Christmas Day 2016

Hello!
This post is probably gonna be slightly all over the place, as I'm gonna be updating it throughout Christmas Day instead of writing it all in one go, but I thought it'd be really fun to document my Christmas. As they say, it is the most wonderful time of the year, and not a truer sentence has been spoken in my opinion! So here goes, be prepared for a post full of pictures, and a lot of rambling, Christmas is a big day, so this post is gonna be a biggie!

How cute is this tree decoration (actually from last year)
My mum actually woke me and my siblings up this year! A 8 o'clock, I was woken to open my stocking (or gift bag in my case!). It was completely full and I got some really nice things!

My little sister was the only one of my siblings that would let me take their picture! This was when we were opening our stockings!
 Then it was time to open presents, my mum really went all out this year!

Can you believe I got all of this?
I didn't actually get any more pictures this morning, but after all these presents were done, my mum surprised us all with a big present. All of us got a big present this year which none of us were expecting. Mine was a new laptop, which I'm extremely happy with! It was a huge surprise!
Isn't it beautiful? :O (also sorry for the bad quality)

We all then had a few hours to just do what we wanted. I took my presents upstairs, caught up on blogs, got dressed, put on makeup etc. Before we opened the presents from others (aunts, friends etc.)
Everyone else's wrapping seems to be 1000x better than mine!

This picture with my mum makes me laugh! <3
At 5pm, it was time to sit down to Christmas dinner, with some Bucks Fizz (we had no wine glasses so it had to be in a normal glass lol) and pull some Christmas crackers :)

After dinner it was time to wind down and relax for the end of the day. I ran myself a nice bubblebath and made a hot chocolate to drink whilst watching a movie (I may have had a few chocolates too, but that's allowed, it's Christmas!)

I'm so sad that it's over for another year already! :(
I had such a nice Christmas day, how was yours?
Let me know what you did for Christmas in the comments!
Until next time!
-Cait x

2 comments:

  1. Ah you got some lovely things! A laptop is an amazing gift xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for taking the time to read and comment! And yeah, I agree, I totally wasn't expecting the laptop, what a nice surprise!
      -Cait xx

      Delete