Saturday, 24 December 2016

Christmas Tag 2016

Hello!
I found these questions online and thought they look like a really fun idea to do on my blog!

1. What's your favourite Christmas movie?
Difficult to pick just one lol, I love them all! Obviously Elf is up there- who doesn't like that film? I do like The Grinch, Arthur Christmas, and Home Alone 1&2, and I always think of The Gruffalo as a Christmas film, it seems to be on every year and I've loved it ever since I was little.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
When I was little, we were allowed one on Christmas Eve, which was usually a selection box. But now we open them all on Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas Memory?
Not really, I think it's just nice to have a stress free day. After all the stress leading up to Christmas, everyone seems so much more relaxed on the day. It's nice. 

4. Favourite festive food?
 Mr Kipling bring out 'elf slices around Christmas time, and they're really nice!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I tend to get some nice clothes and makeup bits for Christmas, I can't think of one specific thing I like more than anything else, but those are the gifts I'm most excited for every year.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon! Anything cinnamon I absolutely love!

7. Any Christmas Eve traditions?
My family aren't huge on traditions, but we usually end up watching a Christmas movie in the evening which I really enjoy :)

8. What tops your tree?
Nothing this year :(. We had to get a smaller tree because we don't have the space for our usual one, and the tree toppers we have were too big.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you asked for but never received?
I actually don't know, I don't remember anything specific that I asked for and didn't receive. 

10. What's the best part of Christmas for you?
I love the build up. The month of December is so fun! I get so sad when it's all over!

11. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Hmm, 'Merry Christmas Everyone' by Shakin Stevens is fun, also 'The Fairytale of New York' by The Pogues

12. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
I think so... Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donna, Blitzen and Rudolph! Yes! That's 9 - although I've probably made one of them up lol. I do remember learning them all when I was younger but that took longer to write than I'd like to admit lol!

13. Be honest, do you like giving or recieving gifts better?
 I'm torn! It's always nice to receive gifts but it's also really fun to shop for gifts and watch people open them. I guess I'll say giving :)

14. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I fail miserably. Like spectacularly. I could be the worst in there is!

15. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
No to both. I used to make them, but give up half way through January, so now I don't bother.

16. If you could only buy one person a present this year, how would it be?
I feel like everyone is gonna say this but my mum, she's amazing, and the strongest person I know. There has been quite a few obstacles thrown our way this year, and she manages to deal with everything. I look up to her. A lot.

17. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No, I feel like that's more of an american thing, not huge here in the UK.

18. Candy Canes or gingerbread men?
I actually don't like gingerbread (gasp!), never have. So candycanes all the way for me! 

19. Favourite Christmas Colour?
Silver. It's so pretty!

20. Have you ever built a snowman?
Yes, a few years ago we got fairly heavy snowfall, so every one was off school, and all the kids in my street built a huge snowman. I was so cool and fun to do!

I wanted to quickly link a friend's you tube channel. I literally found it by chance yesterday but I'm in love with it! It'd be cool if you could check out the link here!♡
This is one of my favourite videos from her channel!
I hope you have a very merry Christmas! Feel free to let me know if you've done the Christmas tag!
Until next time!
Cait x
Do you have any ideas of things you'd really like to see on this blog? Let me know in a comment and I'll do my best! x

No comments:

Post a Comment