Thursday, 15 December 2016

Introducing Me...

Hello!
I'm Cait😊
I used to write a blog (I think I started just after Christmas 2014, when I got a laptop), which I deleted earlier this year, for fear of people I knew finding it. Silly really. If you remember my old blog (I doubt anyone would!) which was under the same name, it'd be really cool if you could let me know in the comments!
The idea of a blog really appeals to me. Anyone that knows me, will know that I am quite the talker-I really can talk for England! So the thought of having my own little space on the Internet to talk till my heart's content sounds perfect for me!
So, this blog will be a place dedicated to my pointless ramblings, makeup/fashion and other obsessions. A bit of everything really!
I'm not sure if I'll follow a schedule or anything yet, I'll give myself some time to figure that out i guess
Aren't these just adorable? They were a surprise from my boyfriend and I absolutely love them!

Anywho, until next time!
-Cait x

Do you have any ideas of things you'd really like to see on this blog? Let me know in a comment and I'll do my best! x

No comments:

Post a Comment