Tuesday, 27 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016

Hello!
Get ready for a super long post, theres a lot to get through!
How was your Christmas? Mine was amazing! I know these posts get a lot of stick for being 'braggy', but I personally love reading them. I'm super nosey lol and I just think it's interesting to see these, so I thought I'd do my own.
I was super spoilt this year. Like crazy spoilt. I was not expecting even half of what I got. I have 3 siblings, so I have no idea how my mum could afford to get us what she did, but as usual, she managed. Although this year she really did go all out. Im really thankful for everything I was given and I really wanna make that known.
Anywho, enough rambling. Here's what I got for Christmas:
From my mum:
We started the day with our stockings so it's only right to talk about it first on here right? We use gift bags instead of stockings and they were filled to the brim!
Top to bottom, left to right: My stocking, personalised tub of sweets, hand sanitisers, plastic cutlery, socks, Tanya Burr Lipgloses (Just Peachy, Mistletoe Kisses, Vampire Kiss), bath bomb, reeses lip balm, Hersheys lip balm, chocolate and a blackjack piggy bank containing black jacks (how cool!)
Yes that is plastic cutlery and hand sanitiser -it's a bit of a joke between me and like everyone I know that I prefer using plastic cutlery over proper cutlery, and I like to have hand sanitiser on me at all times lol! I love getting socks in my stocking (I also got underwear but I didn't think that was appropriate to put on my blog!) and the Tanya Burr lipglosses were a huge surprise as I really wanted 'Vampire Kiss', but we couldn't find it in Superdrug!
Clothing & PJ's:
Top to bottom and left to right: Duvet set, 2 Halsey T-shirts and a Nivana T-shirt, Alice in Wonderland PJs and slipper boots, a dressing gown and more PJs!
 I got loads of PJs this year! In the bottom left picture, the stripey bottoms and the top to the right of them my best friend and my mum both got me -they both know me so well! I actually picked out that Nirvana top months ago, so I'm happy to finally have it! I don't own any Halsey T-shirts either so it was really nice to get some! I also got a cardigan that I forgot to photograph because I was wearing it.

Beauty:
Top to bottom, left to right: Makeup organisers, Soap & Glory sugar crush and sexy mother pucker sets, avon makeup: nail varnishes in Barely There and Naked Truth, eyeshadow quad in Mocha Latte, single eyeshadow (doesn't have a name), supershock eyeshadow, lipsticks in Toasted Rose, In The Buf and Scarlett Siren, a perfume sample and Anew clensing water, in a nice bag too :)
 I was super excited to get the makeup organiser, as at the moment I keep my makeup in a bag, it just seems to always look untidy. Avon is also one of my favourite makeup brands so it was nice to get some new makeup from them. The makeup I got this year is mostly nude, which is nice because I can wear it regularly. I've also been wanting to try the 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lipglosses from Soap&Glory so now I finally can!

Food & Alcohol
Left to right and top to bottom: Licorice Novelties, Freddo selection box, sweet cone and hot chocolate cone (?), shot glasses and mixers, jagermeister and shot glasses, coconut bay and vodka :)
I got some food and alcohol related gifts which is exciting! Licorice novelties are some of my favourite sweets so I'm excited to open them! Coconut bay is one of my favourite drinks too!

Miscellaneous:
Top to bottom and left to right: Electric wax melter, Grinch build-a-bear,Elf build-a-bear, 'The Age Of Bowie' book, 'Elf', 'The Grinch',  monkey build-a-bear and some clothes
I was so surprised to get the wax melt! I saw something similar in Yankee Candle and I really liked it as I'm not allowed candles in my room. These are also the first build-a-bears I've ever had. Mum said she saw the Grinch and Elf ones and just had to get them for me -I love them!

On top of all of this, I also got a laptop! My mother's insane! I actually had no idea I was getting this and it was a huge surprise! I'm in love with it!

Gifts from others:
My boyfriend got me a really nice alice in wonderland themed necklace and a poster, which I was really happy with. From my best friend, other than the PJs I've already mentioned, she got me a Tanya Burr eyeshadow pallete in Midnight Smoulder and a calendar. I got some nail varnish, a shower gel set and a really nice bracelet from my secret santa too. And my sister got me some Nakd bars (I always eat them) and some reeses peanut butter, shes ordered some lipsticks and a T-shirt that haven't come yet too. I don't have pictures of these things but I wanted to include them in this post as I'm super grateful!
Top to bottom, left to right: Galaxy selection box, heroes box, lipbalms, an avon perfume sample

CK One Gold sample, Botanics set, bracelets, Garnier Micellar water and lipbalms, all in a colourful bag :)

These gifts were from aunts, which is really nice, one of them also gave me a nice makeup palette that I forgot to photograph.

I think that's everything. Told ya there was a lot to get through!
I got truly spoiled this year, I still can't believe I got all of this! Thankyou to everyone that got me a gift this year, I love all of it! What was your favourite gift this Chrismas? I'd love to know in a comment!
Until next time!
-Cait x

2 comments:

  1. Your gifts are soo pretty.....especially your stockings !! xx

    ReplyDelete