Tuesday, 31 January 2017

25 Questions|Tag

Hey!
There are 2 main reasons I decided to do this tag:
1. This week is a hella busy week with working loads, college and assignments (which I'll be halfway through when you see this), and finding the ime to take the pictures to go with the blog post I'd planned to go up today is proving difficult
2. This'll be my first time doing something like this on my blog so it'll be a great opportunity for me to introduce myself properly on my blog.
(Also, this I feel like this type of post is a timeless one. I love reading them on ther people's blog -maybe I'm a bit too nosey?)
Anywho:


What is your middle name? 
Jade. My mum picked it because that's her favourite shade of green. How cute :)
What was favourite subject at school?
I never liked school too much. I did like English (although I was rubbish at it!), and I did/do like Health and Social Care as a subject, so I guess I'd say both of them?
 What is your favourite drink? Diet Coke. How adventurous
What is your favourite song at the moment? Literally anything from The Pretty Reckless (have I talked about them enough yet?) I think Just Tonight is my current fave but it changes allll the time. I'm also loving 'Outlaws' by Alessia Cara -what a cute song!
 What is your favourite food? Sushi
What is the last thing you bought? If we're being technical, my lunch at work today. If not, the items I showed in this haul. I have no more money to buy nice things until payday now *sobs*
 Favourite book of all time? I'm actually not a big book person and for some reason my mind has gone blank, but I remember loving the missing series by Sophie McKenzie. I think she's a great author.
 Favourite Colour? Purple (can you guess?)
 Do you have any pets?Yes, I have a cat, but I'm funny about germs so I actually usually hide in my room if shes in (wow that seems really weird when I'm writing it out like this!)
 Favourite Perfume? 'Blossom' by Jimmy Choo
 Favourite Holiday? Christmas!!
 Are you married? Nope
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I went to France with my school in year 8. Other than that, never.
Do you speak any other language? Not fluently. I did learn a little Spanish, French and German in the lower years in school. Us English are lazy with languages I guess.
 How many siblings do you have? 3: a twin sister (no, we don't look alike, and yes we were, infact, born on the same day!), a little brother and a little sister
What is your favourite shop? Blue banana for things like tights and sometimes necklaces and stuff, and also H&M and Primark
Favourite restaurant? My friend and I went to Ed's Easy Diner the other day and it was really nice (super unhealthy but tasty!)
 When was the last time you cried? A few days ago. I'm a sensitive flower. I cry at e v e r y t h i n g
Favourite Blog? I like a lot, but I always come back to Sincerely Seana. She just has an amazing way of writing and is so lovely. I love that she's so sweet and always replies to comments- you can tell she appreciates her fans. Her blog is great to read when you're sad too. She has a great humour and can also be very uplifting. I always come back to reading her blog.
Favourite Movie? I'm a big horror/thriller fan, but my all time favourite is 'Drop Dead Fred'. I watched it allll the time when I was little and it still never fails to make me laugh!
Favourite TV show? I'm more of a documentary kind of a gal, but when it was on, I loved My Mad Fat Diary. And Skins, it's on Netflix and I finished it over Christmas. I annoyed everybody with how much I talked about that show!
PC or Mac? PC
What phone do you have? Iphone6
How tall are you? 5' 7"
Can you cook? Uh, I guess. Like I cook for myself and I've not poisoned myself yet, but don't expect anything fancy.

Although it's just me answering a few questions, I hope you enjoyed this anyway!
Have you answered these questions? I'd love for you to leave the link in the comments!
 Don't forget, you can find me on social media now! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'
Until next time!
-Cait xx 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that these kind of posts are timeless!
    I just read that you're a twin! I'm a twin too. We don't look anything a like though- he's got the skin tone of a Greek god and well, I'm more like untouched vanilla.

    This is a great way for your followers to get to know you!
    Steph

    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou so much for taking the time to read this!
      I've never spoke to another un-identical twin before -my sister and I just have different everything haha (even down to our sight -she's short sighted and I'm long sighted lol!)
      -Cait xx

      Delete