Friday, 13 January 2017

5 Product Face - In A Rush

Hello!
If you're anything like me, you'd rather have an extra 10 minutes in bed in the morning than do anything else, which means you're literally always running late! Here's a makeup look you can do in 10 minutes just before you run out the door!

Face
I'd recommend not skipping foundation. I'm sure you could've guessed this if you read my blog often, but I'd recommend the No 7 Beautifully Matte foundation. It's my favourite and the only one I use. It's super good coverage -a little goes a long way and it hides my hideously red cheeks!
I also have this amazing talent of being able to look hella tired all the bloody time! So concealer is a must for me. If you're tired I'd recommend the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer as it shimmers a bit so if you put ot under your eyes it really does make you look a little more awake.

Eyes
For eyes I'd recommend going with a cream shadow. I swear by the Maybelline Colour Tatoos, my favourite is 'On and On Bronze' (Bad to the Bronze for anyone in the US) as it's super wearable and easy to apply with your finger. Then just mascara, as I don't think any makeup look is complete without mascara. I use one from Avon, but any that's gonna volumise your lashes and make your eyes look bigger will be good!I also lovesmudging my mascara under my eyes a little so it looks like I'm wearing eyeliner :)


Lips
Lips are my personal favourite part of any makeup look. I feel like you can put on a lipstick and it ties the whole look together. If I'm in a rush, I always wear a dark lipstick as I feel like it makes you look as though you've put a tons of effort into your look when in reality it took like 10 minutes :). My lipstick changes every day, but the one I reach for most at the moment is the Avon lip crayon in 'Plum Perfect'. It's a gorgeous purple shade that just seems to go with everything. I love it :). It's also a super creamy formula that doesn't need a lipbalm underneath and won't dry out your lips -great to wear if your lips are a little dry, especially in the cold winter months.

























My selfie taking skills were not on my side when I was trying to get a decent selfie of this look, so have these ones *laughs&cringes* :)
All in all, this took me about 15 minutes to apply -not bad for a full face, eh?
What're your favourite products for when you're in a rush?
Until next time!
-Cait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment