Saturday, 28 January 2017

Birmingham Haul | Boots, Forever 21, Hollister & more!

Hello!
If you're following me on social media, you'd know that I went to Birmingham last week to see The Pretty Reckless on their 'Who You Selling For?' tour (read about it here-the night was AMAZING!)
My friend and I thought we'd make a weekend of it and go shopping the next day (even though we felt dead from the night before!), which was great- where we're from there isn't a huge shopping centre, so it was nice to have something different!

Here's a haul of everything I picked up that day (note: 99% of what I bought was necklaces):

Claire's were having a 3 for 2 sale, so I got all of this for £22! I find Claire's a bit hit and miss -sometimes I hate everything and sometimes I could buy half the store! This day was one of those days where I loved everything!
Moon choker £4.50, stone necklace £6, moon necklace £5

Ear cuffs £6, choker with different charms £5.50, Eiffel Tower Choker £4.50

We also went into Forever 21, which had some nice things. We don't have one in my town so it was super exciting. I only picked up a couple pieces of jewellery though. Unfortunately it was one of those days where I felt like everything looked horrible on me, so I didn't get any clothes.

Pack of chokers £3.50, necklace £0.99 in the sale (I know-crazy right?- look how pretty!)
We also went into Hollister -another shop we don't have in our town.
Sprays 2for £18 and the necklace was £5 in the sale

We had a quick look in Boots too -it's much bigger than the one at home!
Eyelashes £3.50 each, highlight palette £8


I've never owned highlight, so my friend recommended this palette -how pretty!
That's all, it was really nice to be able to see some shops that I don't have near me, and I'm really happy with what I got.
Where's your favourite place to shop? 
Until next time
-Cait xx
 Don't forget, you can find me on social media now! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment