Tuesday, 10 January 2017

My Current Favourite Lipsticks!

Hello!
I bloody love lipstick! It's my favourite part of any makeup look, seriously, it can transform any look. I thought I'd do a post about them, seeing as I do now own quite the collection, I thought I'd pick out and talk about some of my absolute faves :)

1. Rimmel Kate Moss - 08
This one was the first nude colour I bought. I gravitate much more towards dark and bold colours, and for some reason I was scared of wearing nudes, I thought they wouldn't suit me. I was wrong :). This lipstick is perfect for everyday wear. It's a more pinky-nude and gives your lips a little colour without being too out there :). It's nice for those days where you don't want the hassle of a dark lipstick (I know that you know dark lippy can be a pain sometimes!)


2. Rimmel Kate Moss - 30
Sticking with the Kate Moss theme, this is another one from her collection. It's a nice deep berry colour and I wear it all the time. It's quite dark and I feel like it can pull any winter outfit together :). I also find a lot of my lipsticks can be drying as they're matte. I tend to wear this one when I need something a little more moisturising.


3. Lime Crime Velvetine - Teddy Bear
I've been looking at and lusting over lime crime velvetine's for ages, so at the end of November I finally caved and got one - and I'm not disappointed! I'll definitely be ordering more! this is not usually a colour I'd go for, it's a lot more brown than I'm used to (and expected it to be!), but I think it looks lovely on. The velveteens are all matte so they are very drying, but they stay on really really well, so I don't find applying a lipbalm during the day an issue, and it keeps your lips moisturised. They smell really nice too, which is always a plus :)


4. Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon - Plum Perfect
Avon is one of the best affordable makeup brands in my opinion. Their lipsticks last really well, and I got this lip crayon in my stocking last year. I'll admit, I didn't get on with it at first, I thought it was too creamy, but I found it again a couple of months ago and I'm in love with it. I don't know what's changed, but it's moisturising and stays on a long time. The colour is a nice deep purple-y colour too- one of my favourite lipstick colours!


5. No 7 Lip Crayon - Raspberry red
Last but not least is another lip crayon, but this time from No 7. I'm really loving No 7 makeup at the moment, it's a little more pricey than other brands on the high street, but it's really good quality. A few weeks ago I picked this up and I really love it to. It's like a berry-pink kind of shade, which I don't have many of. I also like that it's long lasting and moisturising whilst always being matte, as I personally love matte makeup. :)


Thankyou for reading! Do you have any current lipstick faves? i'd love to know about them- leave me a comment!
Until next time!
-Cait x

No comments:

Post a Comment