Sunday, 22 January 2017

My Everyday Makeup!

Hello!
As I've started to use makeup more and more, I've gotten into a routine of using certain makeup every day. I used to use different products all the time, but recently I've narrowed down what products I like and enjoy using daily, which is what I'm gonna show you in this post!


Face:

I've recently started using primer after finally deciding it is an important step in my makeup routine. I've been using this one from NYX and it's beautiful. Makes your skin super smooth for makeup to go on to and I have noticed my makeup stays on a lot better with this too! I used to find before primer that if I had a long day my face would go a little red and patchy looking, but this primer genuinely stops that and I love it!
I then use the No 7 Beautifully matte foundation -what a surprise! (colour: Calico) as it's my fave, and although it gives great coverage I also use the Rimmel Wake me up concealer (colour: Ivory) just to cover up the bags under my eyes so I can pretend that getting up at 4:30am for work isn't killing me. :)
Over that I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder because what blogger hasn't used this by now? (colour: Transparent) to set it all on to my face. I do love it and can see why people in the blogging/youtube world rave so much about it. I love a matte finish and this definitely keeps my face looking matte all day!!

Eyes:

I do like to use eyeshadow most days (although skip it if I don't have time), and the two pallettes I seem to reach for most are the Tanya Burr eyeshadow quad in 'Midnight Smoulder', (which you can read about here) and the Avon quad in 'Mocha Latte', which is what I'm gonna write about in this post. My favourite way to wear it is with colour number 2 over my lid and 4 in my crease, and I usually just use any white to highlight in my inner corner. It's just a really simple neutral look and can be done in no time. I also really enjoy how blendable these shadows are and how easy they are to work with.

I then curl my eyelashes and line my waterline with Avon's SuperShock eyeliner and follow up with their SuperShock mascara, before following that with a coat of No 7 Dramatic lift mascara on my top lashes (which I will definitely purchase in full size soon!)

Lips:

Lip colour totally depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing, so I've included a few of my favourites, as these are all things I wear on a very regular basis. If I'm going to work I like to just wear a neutral lip colour, as I don't have time to check if it looks okay all the time, and if it wears off then it doesn't look a mess. 2 of my favourites are both from Avon: 'Mocha', which is a brown toned nude colour, and 'In the Buff'' which is a lot lighter and a kind-of peachy toned nude I guess?
If I'm going anywhere else I like to wear a darker lip, One of my favourite combos at the moment is Lime Crime's veletine in 'Wicked', with Tanya Burr's lipgloss in 'Vampire Kiss' over the top, as for some reason I'm loving a more glossy look at the moment. I also love Lime Crime's velvetine in 'Fetish', 'Rebel' by Mac, and Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in shade 30 -but I could talk about lipstick all day if I'm given the chance!
Wow, close up my skin is horrendous lol!

Lipstick: 'In The Buff'- Avon
Wow! What a long post! I hope you enjoyed it anyway! What products do you love and wear daily?
Until next time!
-Cait x
 Don't forget, you can find me on social media now! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blogpost 💖 I really want to try the N07 Foundation its meant to be like the Estee Lauder double wear foundation ✨
    Rae xoxo
    http://www.Raexoxo.com & http://www.RaexoxoMonthly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I only just saw your comment, but thankyou so much for reading! It really is amazing, and half the pricw of the Estee Lauder one!
      Have a lovely day sweet!
      -Cait xx

      Delete