Saturday, 7 January 2017

New Bedroom Addition!

Hello!
So, I've never had a desk in my room. I used to share and so there just wasn't the space, and then there were always more important things to buy, so when I got my own room and we had the space for it, there wasn't the money to get one. Now I have my own job and money, I decided it was finally time.

This one was only from Argos and was really cheap, but I love it! I decided I needed a space other than my bed to do my college work and somewhere to store my makeup, and so far this desk is sufficing quite nicely!
It's just really simple, with shelves on one side and drawers on the other. I bought a chair and mirror (and fairy lights -when they're on I feel like a movie star lol!) to go with it too.
Would you like a tour of it? Let me know in a comment if you do, I'd be more than happy to do one!
Until next time!
-Cait x

No comments:

Post a Comment