Monday, 16 January 2017

The Soundtrack of My Life | Tag

 Hello!
Have I mentioned enough about how much I love music yet?
I saw this tag in video form on Lucy Moon's YouTube Channel (you really should check her out!), who said it was created by Lily Melrose and Zoe London a while ago, but I'd never seen it till now!
It looked really fun to do, and I'd encourage everyone else to do it too and link me in the comments so I can read them!

Anywho:
Song you listen to when you’re happy?
 This changes all the time, but I love a good sassy song when I'm happy, something I can dance around to and generaly just be super silly. It's kinda a guilty pleasure but 'That's My Girl'-Fifth Harmony is seriously my jam rn. Find me dancing around my room to it whenever I'm in a good mood at the moment. Sorry not sorry (did I just say that? Ew)

Song you listen to when you’re sad?
I'm definitely one of those people that occasionally often kinda just wallows in my own sadness. I'm terrible at hiding it so I do tend to listen to sad songs if I'm sad (a bad habit, I know!) but I love 'Good Enough' -Little Mix when I'm sad. I usually dramatically sing a long to it while crying or something. Lol
I couldn't find an official video of the song- sorry!

What song will you have at your wedding?
I honestly have no idea, definitely not thinking that far ahead!

What song do you dance around the house to?
'Ain't My Fault- Zara Larsson'  Name one person that can sit completely still when they hear this song!


Song you play on your headphones when out and about?
Whatever my favourtie is at the moment, it also depends on how I'm already feeling and where I'm going, but I'm gonna say a safe bet would be 'Roman Holiday' -Halsey

Song you listen to when you’re angry?
When I'm angry I fully embrace my teenage angst and listen to my absolute favourite band. I can't decide beween 2 so I'm gonna say both. 'Far From Never' and 'Miss Nothing' both by The Pretty Reckless (AKA: the best band to ever exist tbh)
For some reason I can't find the music video? You should give a watch though :)

Song you’d have at your funeral?
I don't think about this often, but I think 'Dead to Me' -Melanie Martinez would be pretty cool, kinda creepy. Idk lol

Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?
'Mr Brightside' by The Killers. Seriously, who doesn't lose their shit when they hear this?

The last song you listened to?
'Heaven Knows' by The Pretty Reckless :)

Your karaoke song?
Hmm, i don't know, maybe something like 'Superbass' -Nicki Minaj. Wow remember when that came out and you were the shit if you could rap the verses? Guess who still can? (me, js)



What song do you work out/exercise to?
Well, I mean, I don't work out (do I look like i do?), but I do walk a lot, and 'Reflection'-Fifth Harmony is my fave for that. Get's me proper pumped lol

Song with the most memories attached?
'Weightless'- by All Time Low -It's been the song I've blasted to cheer myself up for years. This song's seen me through a lot of tough times, I'm tellin' ya!

Song that makes you cry?
Believe in Me'- Demi Lovato. Right in the feels. Every time!

Song you hate the most?
'Happy' Pharrell Williams. This song does not make me happy. What it does do, however, is make we wanna punch someone!

Your favourite song of all time?
How to Save a Life -The Fray' or 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls

 I thought this was a really cool tag to do, and I have no idea why I hadn't seen it before, but that's the soundtrack to my life!
If you do/have done this tag, let me know and I'll have a look!
Until next time!
-Cait xx

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! Loved the post :D

    https://youtu.be/K1rf_r6lLDs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet, thankyou so much!

      Delete