Sunday, 12 February 2017

Superdrug Studio | Affordable Makeup Brushes

Hello?!
I don't know about you, but I can sometimes find makeup brushes super expensive! For good quality ones (that are super soft and don't fall apart after one wash!), you're sometimes looking at £100s for the basic ones you need -crazy right?

Studio is a superdrug's own brand of makeup brushes, so they don't break the bank, but have actually become a favourite of mine! I got a set which included a sponge, a contour brush (both of which I gave to my little sister,) a powder brush, a lip brush, an eye brush and a concealer brush, well over a year ago and they're still going strong!
A few months ago I also picked up a couple of their blending brushes and a foundation brush and they're now some of my most used makeup brushes!
L to R: concealer brush, eye brush, blending brush, powder brush, foundation brush, blending brush, lip brush.
 These brushes are so soft, and I don't find that theres an issue at all with them blending in my makeup (you know sometimes you can get that streaky finish when applying facemakeup with a brush?) and they also wash up really well. To wash them I use baby shampoo, which there doesn't seem to be a problem with, and they dry back to their shape absolutely fine.
Obviously the bristles aren't as soft as one from Mac or Sigma, but for a fraction of the price (they range from £2.49 - £7.49) you can't rreally go wrong! I love using them and would definitely recommend someone that's starting out with makeup to pick up a few! (here's a link to them on the website!)
Do you have a favourite brand of makeup brushes?

Until next time!
-Cait xx
Don't forget, you can find me on social media now! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy these for some time, but every time I'm skeptical. I need to buy a bunch of brushes for myself so this is definitely going to be what I buy!
    Becca // www.beccasloveforlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! I'm so happyyou're geting some! They last ages too
      -Cait xx

      Delete