Saturday, 4 March 2017

Monthly playlist | March 2017

Hello!
Can you believe it's now spring? Crazy! As much as I'm excited for the next few months and have a couple things planned, I do hate leaving the colder months. I'm definitely a winter-kind-of-a-gal, I love the cold weather! The first few months of 2017 have actually been great for me! I met my favourite band (which I didn't shut up about for ages, you can check out the post about it here), saw Jack Whitehall live (who was hilarious btw!) and turned 18 (and yes I celebrated for a whole week -it was amazing!)
(source for background image)

Anywho, as I talked about it in this post, here's 10 of the tracks I've been loving for this month (ps: they're all click-able, so you can enjoy them too!)
  1. Burning Bridges- Bea Miller - I've been a fan of hers for years. I like that she's the same age as me and she's so outspoken. at the end of February she released an ep (which I think will be part of an album by the end of the year) and I'm in love! This is one of my favourite tracks from it!
  2. Strange Love - Halsey
  3. Hold me down - Halsey - Halsey's been one of my favourites for a long time, but I recently fell back in love and these are my two favourites, although I've had her EP and album on repeat for the whole month :)
  4. House on a Hill- The Pretty Reckless
  5. Just Tonight - The Pretty Reckless
  6. Oh My God - The Pretty Reckless - Okay, so anyone that knows me is gonna wanna shoot me for mentioning them again, but they're my absolute favourite band in the entire world. After seeing them live and meeting them, I've been listening to their music almost constantly. These are my favourites from each album (did anyone see the Oh My God music video? I feel like I'm the only person that loves the concept of left brain vs right brain!)
  7. Smoke and Fire -Sabrina Carpenter
  8. Shadows -Sabrina Carpenter - Sabrina's latest album dropped at the end of last year and I love it! So much more grown up then her first one. These are two of my faves from her -especially Shadows, such a meaningful song!
  9. Starving - Hailee Steinfeld -I'll admit, I've not listened to any other songs from her, but I do love this one, it's so cute! And one of my faves to listen to this month!
  10. Accidents Can Happen - Sixx:A.M. - This song has been out for years and I remember listening to it on the way to school, so definitely an old favourite, but I've been listening to it a lot more this month -in fact, when I went to see Jack Whitehall, I listened to this song almost exclusively the whole way there!
 That was actually harder to pick than I thought it would be! How're you feeling about the little update at the start of this post? I'd like to do it every month, if everyone else is feeling it.
What have been your favourite songs this month?
Until next time!
-Cait xx

Don't forget, you can find me on social media now! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment