Sunday, 16 April 2017

The Mystery Blogger Award!

Hello!
I was tagged by Claire (see her post here) for the mystery blogger award (created by OkotoEnigma), and boy am I excited! How sad is it that I told my mum as soon as I saw the post? It's crazy to me that someone would see me and my blog as worthy enough to do this (too overdramatic? Okay, let's move on).

Rules:

1. Put the award image in your post
2. List all the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their post
4. Mention the creator of the award and give a link to their blog
5. List 3 facts about yourself
6. Nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify each nominee by leaving a comment on their blog
8. Ask nominees 5 questions including a silly/weird one
9. Share the link to your favourite blog post you’ve written
Okay, let's go!

3 facts about me:
1. I have a twin sister (and no, we're not alike!)
2. I actually love the cold weather - even the crappy British summer is too hot for me! The heat kills me man! (I'm going to Reading Festival this year RIP me)
3. My twin and I were actually born at 28 weeks! I weighed 2lb 9oz and she weighed 1lb 3.5oz -we were super poorly babies!
 
Crazy how different we are right?
Claire's questions:

1. What are your top 3 favourite Instagram accounts?
I love Instagram (follow me here), my faves are: Lime Crime, Jefree Star (controversial but his makeup is INSANE!) and Sprinkleofglittr (I love her YouTube, and her insta is so positive and cute!)
2. What’s one thing you wish you knew before starting your blog?
I've only been blogging for a few months, so I guess I've still got a lot of things to learn, but one thing that shocked me is how much time it takes! I wouldn't change it for the world but sometimes it's so stressful finding the time to write a post/take pictures when you already have 1001 things to do!
3. In your opinion, what is the best and the worst Disney film?
My favourite is ratatoullie! I could watch it a million times a day! And, another un popular opinion, but I really didn't understand the hype about Frozen -sorry!
4. Where is your favourite place to go?
I'm actually finding this super hard to answer! Honestly I don't travel a lot so I don't feel like I have a 'proper' answer to this, but my bedroom is always a nice place to be!
5. What kind of animal would you be and why? (Not what you’d like to be, what you think you actually would be!) 
Does Donkey from Shrek count? Because I never shut up and everyone contantly tells me how annoying I am haha! I relate to Donkey on a spiritual level, seriously.

My questions:
1. Do you believe pineapple belongs on pizza?
I totally do! I cannot comprehend how someone else doesn't like, its just so good!
2. Do you think you can have breakfast food for dinner?
I actually think breakfast food is the best food! I have scrambled eggs on toast for tea allllll the time!
3. If you could only pick one film to watch for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Drop Dead Fred for sure! Such a hilarious and feel good film. I watched it tons as a child, so I'm not sure if it's still hilarious or if nostalgia makes it still so fab
4. Do you have a favourite makeup brand?
At the moment mine's NYX -their liquid suede lipsticks are AMAZING!
5. What're a few things you're excited for in the next few months?
I have tons coming up! Like I already mentioned, I'm going to Reading this year which is super anxiety inducing (I'm teriffied of germs lol) and also Halsey's releasing a new album soon -how can you not be excited! I have loads more, but this post would be super long if I said everything!

My favourite blog post I've ever written: This one, I'm sure everyone's tired of me talking about The Pretty Reckless by now but meeting them was the best thing I've ever done, and every time I read over this post, I get re-live how amazing the night was!

I nominate:
Seana from Sincerely Seana
Sylvie from Sylvie's Suitcase
Sarah Lauren from See The Stars
Alex from The Lipstick Lady
Rhiannon from Everything But The Kitchen Sink
Ann Louise from How Fitting
I actually can't think of anyone else, I'm sorry!
I hope you enjoyed the post, and I look forward to seeing the replies people come up with!
Until next time!
-Cait x
 Don't forget, you can find me on social media! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Loved this!
    Your answers are amazing, I'd definitely be like Donkey too haha. I'm so jealous that you're a twin, I'd love a twin so much!
    0/10 do not agree that pineapple goes on pizza (NOOOOO) but your questions are so great and I love that you answered them!
    1. PINEAPPLE SHOULD NOT BE ON PIZZA
    2. I totally think you can have breakfast food whenever, although I'm not a huge breakfast food fan - lunch is the winner.
    3. It'd have to be Tangled because it's the best movie in the whole world.
    4. I love Makeup Revolution and NYX - they're so cheap but amazing!
    5. I'm excited for making and meeting with new friends, my family holiday in July and seeing where my blog takes me next!
    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so much for your lovely comment -we'll have to agree to disagree about pineapple on pizza though!
      Thanks for answering the questions too -great answers (except for the first one ;P)
      Have a wonderful day!
      -Cait xx

      Delete