Tuesday, 18 July 2017

The Best Blogs!

Hello!
In todays post I wanted to share a little love, the blogging community is an amazing part of the interwebs, and I'm very proud that I'm part of it (allbeit a tiny fraction, but still)
I thought I'd share with you the blogs I adore that don't seem to get the atention they deserve, we've all read SprinkleofGlitter, Zoella and Gracie Franchesca's blogs (all amazing, btw), but these are some blogs that have brightened my life, and I hope will brighten yours!

Sincerely Seana
I've been reading this blog for years, and it continues to be one of my favourite ever blogs, I actually read it I can't sleep or am having a bad day sometimes, Seana's humour is the best! Kelsey, who runs the blog, came up with the name 'Seana J' when she first started blogging, she's only recently told us her real name and let us follow her personal social media acounts, although she still goes by Seana on her blog. I love it because it's funny and lighthearted (while weaving serious posts in where needed). Something about her writing style makes you feel warm and cosy and loved, even though they're just words on a screen -also her gif usage is on point, and her poems are amazing! She's also just an all aroud amazing person with a heart of pure gold!
Check out my favourite post here

Dolly Daydream
And the award for the cutest blog name goes to...
Amy is 21 and a history student and writes a combination of beauty, lifestyle, fashion, and history posts. They're so simple and she's so real, her fashion sense is amazing and her makeup tutorials are super easy to follow. I love the amount of outfit posts she does too, somehow she seems to pull off anything!
Find my favourite post here

Everything But The Kitchen Sink
Rhiannon is another beauty/fashion/lifestyle blogger who also does a lot of outfit posts. She's so down to Earth and her blog is amazing to read! My favourite posts, though, are her advice posts, she's so wise! And I always come away from these posts having learned something/ feeling better about myself. Her writing style is totally relatable to us readers, something that's super important to me when finding new blogs to read!
Click here to see my favourite post!

ItsBeccaJayne
Becca's blog has only been going for a year but she's done so so well! She's so lovely, and you can tell just by the posts she writes that she has a heart of gold! And she's so positive -who doesn't need more positivity in their life? She recently got caught up in the attack that happened in Manchester :( but dealt with it so so well! She's such an amazingluy beautiful person inside and out, and her passion for blogging shines through each and every post she writes! Also, Beca can you teach me how to take such amazing pictures please?
Here's my favourite post of hers!

Ah, I do love a good blog/blogger. Who're your favourites? If you have a blog why not leave the link below, I can check it out and maybe it'll become one of my favourites too!
Until next time!
-Cait xx

11 comments:

  1. Ah! This was so sweet and lovely. 💕 Thanks so much, Cait, for this post and also just for being an all around wonderful friend. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! You're the sweetest! Thanks for having an amazing blog and for being incredible in general! :)

      Delete
    2. Lol I meant 'general'- can't stand bad spelling! :P

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely post, I think I will do a similar one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah, it's always nice to share a little love :)
      -Cait xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your favourite blogs! I love reading posts like these and discovering new blogger to follow! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and having new blogs to follow is never a bad thing :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They're all amazing blogs and deserve a much bigger following than they currently have!
      have a lovely day!
      -Cait xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so so much for the mention Cait! It's put a big smile on my face and it's so lovely to hear that other people are enjoying my blog. Thank you for all the comments you leave too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just sen all your comments! Sorry, I've just started a factory job this week and I've only ver worked low hour in retail before so it's a big jump that I'm not used to, and I've not been on my laptop because I'm so tired lol. But thankyou so much for reading! And no problem, it's nice to draw attention to blogs that are amazing, especially when I can tell you put in a lot of work!
    Have a lovely day!
    -Cait xx

    ReplyDelete