Wednesday, 5 July 2017

The Summer Tag!

Hello!
So it's been like 3 months- Sorry! It was one of those situations where I got super busy with college (I've finished now!), work and voluntering and was left with little time, and then the longer I left blogging the more anxious I was to come back. I'm back now though, and I've scheduled a few posts. I'm ready to make this a kick-ass summer on my blog!
Today, as it's summer now, I thought I'd do a tag. I found it here and I'm excited to get into it!


 
1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
 I'm not a huge fan of the Summer, but I do love a good bit of ice cream! Also the early mornings -I'm not too fond of the late nights, but the sun already having risen makes it a lot easier to get up for work at 4:30am!

 2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I love the peach lemonade Costa do!
 
 3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer? 
Not really, I don't often go on holiday, we just chill here. Although, the beach is nice if it's not too hot. 

4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
If it's too hot I tend to just boycott it, but strong highlight looks poppin' in the sun *love heart emoji* 

 5.  Dresses or skirts?
I never ever wear either, I just swelter in jeans or leggings! But if I had to pick, I guess skirts, they can look nice with some fishnets. 

 6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
I hate sandals! I just hate my feet to be honest, so pumps all the way! 

 7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer? 
 I prefer the way it looks down, but we just had a heatwave where it reached like 32°C and you'd have to be crazy if you think im wearing my hair down in that! 

8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?  
Bold lips alll the way! I'm not great at eyeshadow anyways so I tend to just blend one colour onto my eyelid, add some mascara and I'm good to go, however lipstick it my favourite makeup piece (it's right up there with highlight), and I love that in summer theres opportunities to wear lip colours you can't even make wearable (I'm totally wearing blue lipstick when I go to Reading Festival!).

 9.  Favourite perfume for Summer? 
I'm not really in to perfume, but I do love some of the sprays Holister do. 'Lunada Bay' is nice!
 
10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
Tricky question, I don't really listen to anything different in the Summer. although I might listen to something a little more upbeat in the morning or something. I feel like 'Buy Me Diamonds' by Bea Miller is gonna be such a Summer bop! and is it rally Summer if you don't play 'Ain't it Fun' by Paramore a couple hundred times???

And that's The Summer Tag! I don't have anyone specific to tag but if you do it I'd love you to link me to your answers in the comments, or you could always comment with your answers instead!
Hope you enjoyed, I'll be back soon!
-Cait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment